Monday, January 20, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Wintermint

Good morning! I found this polish just after Christmas, and it was the first thing that I bought with Christmas money. It was a random buy - I was attracted by the bottle, the minty green color, and the glitter. When I read the bottle and realized it was scented too, it was pretty much a done deal. I wasn't leaving the store without it.


Isn't it gorgeous??? I love this color. It is everything that I wanted in a polish, and I'm just going to point out that it looks like a certain Deborah Lippman polish that is MUCH more expensive, and not scented. Yay! Mermaid nails for half the price: MINTY mermaid nails!


So, I haven't said it yet, but the smell is pretty good. I was sniffing my nails the entire time I had it on - and I may have shoved my nails at a lot of people's faces urging them to smell the minty goodness. Here is the adorable bottle.


I seriously love it. This is all-around a great polish. Thanks for taking a look at it with me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for this one!! I've always liked the Deborah Lippman one but I could never bring myself to pay that much for one polish. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.