Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January Tri Polish Challenge = Red, Orange, Yellow - Day 2

For today's Tri Polish Challenge, I decided to switch out two of the colors from the last manicure. Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow is making a return. I used Wet n Wild Club Havana for my orange, and Julep Scarlett for my red.


I saw an image like this online somewhere. I think it was a painting on Pinterest, but I can't find it for the life of me. I sponged Mellow Yellow over Club Havana in a small section of each nail and then painted the red hearts over top of it. I then went back and did some slight outlining around each heart with Mellow Yellow.


Here is Wet n Wild Club Havana all by itself. My camera has a rough time with orange, so it is actually a bit darker than this, but this was as close as I could get it. :)


I like the way this one turned out. Thanks for looking, and please make sure you check out what the others did for this challenge!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.