Saturday, January 11, 2014

Holiday Haul!

So, I don't do a whole lot of 'haul' posts, but around Christmas and my birthday, I feel it is necessary. I like looking at other people's haul posts, so I'm thinking all of you will probably enjoy seeing all of my new nail/beauty goodies. I'm pretty excited because I got a LOT of awesome gifts and when I see them all together in this picture, all I can think is "OH MY!". :)



I had to take a second picture of another gift I received from my friend, Anna, because I had already taken my picture and opened some of the items when I saw her and she gifted me. :)


So, here is what I received:
  •  butter LONDON Kitten Heels, Rock Off, and Stiletto Stick, and 3 polishes: Petrol, Royal Navy, and Cream Tea
  • a set of MASH Nail Art Brushes
  • a Black Poppy pink and blue glitter polish
  • China Glaze It's a Trap-eze
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara - best mascara EVER!
  • Zoya Remove + and 2 polishes: Blaze & Dream
  • an Ulta giftcard for $25 which I have yet to spend
  • 2 bottles of Seche Vite
  • 2 tubes of Blistex
  • Red Angel plates
  • homemade lip balm from my sister - mint chocolate!
  • Renew Skin Therapy hand cream
  • Aveda Hand Relief
  • and 2 new nail files
  • from Anna, I received 2 Estee Lauder polishes: Caviar & Le Smoking, Lancome Juicy Tubes Lipgloss in Berry Bold, and Lancome La vie est belle fragrance body lotion
 Whoa. That is sooo much stuff! My melmers are at capacity. I may need a trip to Michaels in the near future. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.