Saturday, January 25, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go Challenge!

So, I am already dedicated to a few challenges, which means I do not have time to do a manicure every day. BUT, I really love the idea of this challenge that Missy came up with and I want to do it. I have decided that I will participate as I can, and then do the ones that I miss as I have the time once the challenge is over. Yay!

It starts on 2/1 and will run through 2/28. I am planning to pick my favorite one each week (or maybe two!) and do them in accordance with the dates that everyone else will be doing them. I wish I had the time to do all of these, but I just don't.


I'm excited! I can't wait to give some of these a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.