Friday, December 28, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 6 - Holiday Movie

So, I am rapidly running out of time, but there was so much going on, I didn't get s chance to post this. I fully intended to have this done for Christmas day, but well, I was having too much fun. :) So, without further, ado, here are my nails inspired by a holiday movie. I chose Santa Claus is Coming to Town.



I was inspired by this polish I got from Sassy Lacquer called Burgermeister Meisterburger. Heehee it made me so happy. I painted it over Pure Ice Kiss Me Here on all my nails except the middle one. As you can see, on the middle, I did my best to draw a little portrait of Burgermeister Meisterburger himself. Even though its not the best, I can't stop smiling whenever I look At it. :D Here's another pic!


Thanks for looking and be sure to check out what the other participants have done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.