Friday, October 9, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Teal

I'm back this week for the next rendition of 40 Great Nail Art Ideas. This week's theme is teal, so I wanted to show off an idea that is pretty easy to execute for a cool looking teal manicure. I've done this one before, but this time I mixed up the colors. Here is my teal splatter mani!


I used the technique found here. I started off with Julep Donna as my base, which is a deep teal cream. Then, I used the splatter technique to add Sally Hansen Kiwi Bikini, Hello Kitty Minty, and Wet n Wild Black Creme. I kept adding layers until I liked it, and then added topcoat. Easy!


Here is what Donna looks like by herself. This one is a really nice formula and went on in two coats.


Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's teal manicures! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.