Friday, October 16, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Geeks

Happy Friday! Today is the 3rd day of the 40 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge. The theme is geeks, and I am so super thrilled with how my mani came out for this one. As most of you probably already know, I am a giant video game nerd. :D I decided to do a mani for a game that I spent the better part of the year playing in my free time - Dragon Age Inquisition. I decided to use the cover image for my inspiration.


For this mani, I used Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet for my base, then used the follow colors for all of the detail work:
  • Sephora by OPI Caught With My Khakis Down
  • Julep Francis, Roc Solid, and Shelly
  •  Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
  • Pure Ice SuperStar!

I played through this game twice, once in normal mode, then again on hard. Then, my husband bought me the expansion, so I played even more! Haha. Currently, I am playing Elder Scrolls Online, so if any of my fellow nail nerds is also a video game geek who plays too, we should totally play together! ;)


Anyway, even if you don't give a hoot about video games, this is still a pretty sweet dragon, so I'm sure we can all appreciate that! I'm so excited to see what everyone else does for this challenge. Make sure you all check out what they do. There are bound to be a ton of really great manis out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.