Friday, October 23, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Orange, Purple, & Green

Woo happy Friday! It's week 4 of The Crumpet's Nail Tart's latest challenge, and we are all sporting manis with orange, purple, and green polish. Since it is so close to Halloween, I decided to create a sponged base and stamp over top with Halloween images in black.


I used the "splodge" technique with Butter London Chuffed, Stroppy, and Dosh. I randomly sponged them all on, until my base looked like this.


I stamped over top using Konad Special Black and images from BM-XL29 and BM-H07.


Thank you so much for stopping by. Make sure you check out what everyone else did this week using these three colors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.