Saturday, March 19, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Green

Good afternoon and happy Saturday! It occurs to me that I failed to post last week's manicure up on this blog. I don;t know what I was thinking, but I guess I was very sidetracked. Anyway, I am back, and this week I have a very green manicure. I did not intend for it to look like a Spring manicure initially, but it sort of came out that way anyway. :D


I started off this manicure with a white base. Then I used the watercolor technique (using acetone to thin the polish and let the colors bleed together) with Revlon Posh, Sinful Colors Last Chance, and Sally Hansen Perfect Pear-ing. Here is what it looked like.


After that, I used Konad Special Black and CICI&SISI plate 05 to add the swirling leafy pattern to each nail. I really love the result!


Thank you so much for stopping by to see my art today, and please make sure you look at all the other green manicures as well! There are some really great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.