Friday, February 19, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Red

Happy Friday! Oh you guys, I am so happy the weekend is almost here. I am soooo tired. I have been so disinterested in blogging lately. I have to get myself reorganized over here. I'm pretty sure my problem is just that I have been flying by the seat of my pants, and have not been planning things out like I should. So this weekend, I fully intend to create a new schedule for myself, which includes exercise, sleep, and FUN, so that I am not driving myself crazy. Ha! Today's nail art features a reverse gradient with stamping. I have only done this once before, and it has been years, so I decided to do it again. It's really subtle, but I like it!


I started off with Revlon Fearless for my base, and then added a gradient with OPI Lost on Lombard. After that, I picked out some similar stamping polishes (because I knew these two would not stamp that well), and did a stamping gradient in the opposite direction. I used stamping plate05 from CICI&SISI for the repeating tribal image.


Here is what Fearless looks like on it's own. It's a bright red-leaning-orange, and went on it two coats. The first coat is extremely thin, but the second coat built it right up. It was much quicker than I expected because the polish looks so thin.


Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you take a peek at all the other lovely red manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.