Monday, December 24, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 5 - Holiday Song

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go. Take a look at the five and ten, glistening once again, with candy canes and silver lanes aglow! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, toys in every store. But the prettiest sight to see, is the holly that will be on your own front door! A pair of hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots is the wish of Barney and Ben. Dolls that will talk and will go for a walk is the hope of Janice and Jen. And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go. There's a tree in the Grand Hotel, one in the park as well, the sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, soon the bells will start. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing Right within your heart!

This is without a doubt, my favorite Christmas song. :) I like the version by Bing Crosby the best, but there are other good versions too. I always have to sing along when I hear it! So my nails, if you haven't guessed, were inspired by this song. Take a look!


I used Julep Sienna  for the base, and more colors than I feel like naming for the nail art. Each nail represents a specific line from the song. Here is a picture of Sienna all by itself.


Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out what the others girls have done for this challenge! ONLY ONE MORE DAY TIL CHRISTMAS!!!! Woooooooo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.