Saturday, December 29, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 7 - Holiday Water Marble

Oh water marble. Lately you hate me. I refuse to do the dry marble though, so the joke's on you. :) I managed to do 2 successful water marbles, and ever since, it has always been a huge failure. Wahhhhhhhh! Ok enough whining and on to the nails. I'll be posting every few hours so I can get all these done before New Years Eve! I refuse to fail at this challenge! Here is what I created.


Not my best work...but I tried really hard. It looks better from a distance. :) I used Julep Kate as my base, then added it plus Essie Apertif for my water marble. After that I dotted on L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Bright Green.


Hopefully the other girls did better than I did - haha. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.