Friday, April 13, 2012

Milani One Coat Glitter - Gold Glitz

Out of all my new polishes, I had to try this one out first, so I have a couple of pictures to share. Overall, it is a very nice color. I feel like it doesn't look so great with my skin color, but it would be gorgeous on someone with darker skin. As far as the glitter goes, though, it's awesome! It went on very smoothly and the picture I'm about to share is just one coat. It covered very well in just one coat and I probably won't have it on for long, so I didn't bother to do a second coat or even add topcoat. Take a look!


Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Glitz
Here's a close-up picture of the bottle. There are two different colors in there. One is a classic yellowy gold, and the other is closer to bronze.


Here you can see the different colors better. Overall a really nice polish. They had a bunch of different colors, so I may need to get more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.