Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New Additions to my Polish Collection

I got a little bit of money from my mother-in-law as an early birthday gift. :) I decided that I would allow myself to spend about $20 on nail polish - and I did awesome. I found this mini China Glaze on clearance at Sally's for only 49 cents and then hit Target where I found the Sally Hansen on sale for $2.48, and of course picked up a couple of my favorite NYC polishes in some colors I haven't tried yet. They're only 99 cents a piece, so it's always a good deal. The Sinful Colors was from Target at well. I think it was $1.98. I also went to CVS where I found the rest of these. None of them were on sale, so I was selective. The Essie was the most expensive, as usual, at $7.98, the Wet n' Wild polishes were $2.99 and I think the Milani was around $4. I had to have this one, because it is a new one-coat glitter, and I just have to try it! Yay - and I got away with spending less than $25! Check it out!

Left to right: China Glaze Mini Ruby Pumps, NYC Tribeca Silver, Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter, Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, Wet 'n Wild Teal or No Teal, essie shine of the times, Milani Gold Glitz, NYC Big City Dazzle, and Wet 'n Wild On a Trip
I'll be trying all of these out over the next few weeks, so I'll be sure to include whether or not the Milani glitter actually goes on in one coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.