Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pink Meets Green

So, upon more inspiration from Chloe's Nails I decided to do another mani using tape, but this time, I had learned my lesson. I'm seriously so excited about how this turned out, and I can't wait to get even better at this. It is so much fun to sit down and get crafty on my nails. I got compliments by the ton on this one, and on Pinterest, it was repinned A LOT. So, I know I'm getting better. :) Here it is:

China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, Loreal Shock Proof French Tip White, and NYC Greenwich Village
Now I just need to improve my photo skills, and I'll be good. The color is not accurate in the photo. This shade from China Glaze is actually quite green, but I couldn't get my camera to cooperate, and eventually just gave up. I am so excited about how nice and smooth my lines look, though, that I don't care. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.