Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Crackle Mani

I got some Sally Hansen Crackle polish for Christmas, and had been dying to try it out. Since it was the weekend before Valentine's Day, I decided to try my hand at drawing a little heart on there as well. The result was a bit busy, but I still liked it. I did something similar with my toes, but skipped the crackle. Here is a picture of how the nails turned out.


Loreal Sock Proof French Tip White, Avon Cotton Candy, and Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Cherry Smash




 I loved the way these nails turned out, and I promise they will get better and better as I get more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.