Friday, August 21, 2015

Red Hearts Jelly Pond Manicure

Ok, so I was hoping to get my Rainbow Honey swatches done BEFORE I show off this mani, but I am terrible at deadlines. You get to see the color before I officially share the swatch because I gotta get this post in before the end of the week for the stamping plate challenge...and it's Friday! I did this mani using Rainbow Honey Red Jelly Sandals from this month's Mystery Bag.


I did two coats of Red Jelly Sandals, then stamped this heart pattern from CICI&SISI 23 using Julep Harley. I layered one more coat of Red Jelly Sandals, and then stamped the heart pattern again in white using Pure Ice SuperStar!.



It's very Valentine's-y. :P I'll have to remember I have this pretty red jelly at Christmas and again at Valentine's Day! Thank you so much for looking today! I only have a few manis left to do this month using this plate. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.