Sunday, August 23, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix - Pale Pink + Tweed

Gah! I'm a day late on this one. I have a vacation coming up in a week (starts Friday and I can't WAIT!). Anyway, I have so much to do in preparation for that, I have not had much time for nailart. I also had the worst time trying to figure out how to do tweed, and was looking through my stamps for a different prompt, and found this one which I thought would work. It's not my best nailart ever, but I'll take it for this prompt!


For my base, I used Crabtree & Evelyn Peony. I stamped using Konad Special White with Bundle Monster BM-706, then went back over top of it with the same stamp using Zoya Lo. It came out sort of like tweed. :P


Here is what Peony looks like on its own. It's actually a really nice and smooth cream polish. I did two coats here and topcoated with Out The Door. I got this polish from my husband's step mom (thanks Karen!).



Thank you so much for looking, as always make sure you check out what the other ladies did for this week's prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.