Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Floral Stamping with SinfulColors

For this week's Stamping Plate Challenge, I decided to try blending two colors in a gradient fashion on the stamping plate. I've done this a few times before, but it's been a while, and I felt like stamping in just one solid color would be boring, so I used Fig and Daredevil over top of SinfulColors' Whiteboard polish using the same plate as last week, CICI&SISI 23.


Hooray for floral stamping! I always love it no matter what time of year it is. Also, I am super impressed with my new CICI&SISI plates. They are etched perfectly, and work great with my new Winstonia squishy stamper!


Thank you so much for looking, and as always, I appreciate you! I'll be back in a couple days with this week's Pick n Mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.