Friday, May 24, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 21: Queen Anne's Lace

I'm telling you what: taking two 6 week classes and working full time is no joke. I am exhausted after just one week of it! But, I feel better about this semester than I did about last semester, because I got good professors this time - thank goodness. Anyway, I've got some pretty Queen Anne's Lace for you today! For this challenge, I opted to keep it simple. I used just two colors to complete this mani, but I hope you like it!





For this mani, I used China Glaze Jungle queen for my base, and did the flowers using Pure Ice SuperStar!, which you must know by now is my favorite white. :) I just used a thin striper to draw these on, and I really love the way they came out!


Here is China Glaze Jungle Queen all by itself. It's a nice polish and went on smoothly in two coats.


Well, thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out what everyone else did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.