Thursday, May 2, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 2: Astilbe

Good evening. Tonight I have for you my mani for day 2 of the 30 Day Flower Challenge. This is my interpretation of an Astilbe. They come in a lot of colors, but I chose to use a dark pink color for mine.




I used a new polish I got from The New Black called Gold Grenade for the background, and Butter London Fiddlesticks for the flower. I'm going to say this once again: I am in LOVE with Butter London polish. They are so nice. Anyway, here is Gold Grenade by itself. It's not my favorite polish, but the color is pretty. I just can't stand polishes with a frosty finish. It drives me crazy when I see my brushstrokes.


Anyway, I hope you like this one. I'll be back tomorrow with day 3 of the challenge. I have finals beginning tomorrow and running through next Wednesday, so I may skip a day. We'll see.


Make sure you check out what the others did! You can also see pics posted on the group page hosted by datyorkLOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.