Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 28 - Inspired By Your Favourite Colour

I can't choose a favorite color. I think they are all beautiful. I am, however, quite partial to green, blue, purple, and pink.  :) Since I have been doing and awful lot of manis with those first three colors, I decided to do a nice pink manicure - with glitter. If glitter were a color, it would be my favorite. I wore this mani for my birthday, which was way back on 4/19. Anyway - here it is!


I started off this manicure with Wet n Wild Think Pink!. It is a great hot pink cream and is ages old. I'm not sure if they make it anymore. I think I've had it for 10+ years. I then taped off a couple sections to added three different pink glitters. The flakie is Zoya Chloe, the holo glitter is Wet n Wild Hannah Pinktana, and the bright pink iridescent glitter is Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter. I had to wait a days to get some sun. Unfortunately that meant I managed to get a bit of tip wear and chipping, but it's not too bad.


Here is Think Pink! all by itself - an oldie but a goodie!


There you have it - be sure to take a look at what the other girls did for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.