Monday, April 6, 2015

Pastel Green Stamping with MoYou Pro Collection XL 05

Hi everyone! I am totally getting away with combining prompts for this week's challenges in my two nail stamping groups! Muahahahahaha! ;) I am such a fan of this mani because it is so simple, but looks really cool. I've already had several random people stop me to ask if they were Jamberry's (puh-lease!), but I take it as a compliment. It's funny how stuff like this always gets noticed so much more than my 4-hour + manis that I put so much more effort into. The most effort I put into this was choosing the colors haha (which actually did take me like an hour because I just have too many choices!).


This is Color Club London Calling for the base. I love this pretty pastel green. It's a pastel, but still bright, and leans more yellow than blue, which is unusual for a pastel green. I stamped over top using this cool pebble-y image from MoYou Pro XL 05 and Fresh Paint Dragon Lady. These colors look so good together!



Here is what Color Club London Calling looks like by itself. It's a nice smooth polish and went on in two coats. I got this mini from my aunt, and when I wear it, I always think of her. :)


Thank you so much for looking. Please make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's "pastel" prompt. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.