Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Butterfly Manicure with MoYou Pro XL 05

Hi everyone! Today I have a recreation of a mani by Kitt at The Cat's Claws. For this week's stamping plate challenge, I had to recreate someone else's mani using the plate I selected at the beginning of the month. After looking around online, I decided I liked her nailart the best. :)


I did not have the same nail polish colors that she had, but I had a bunch that were similar enough to make it work. I used Julep Melanie and Mahima, Butter London Knees Up, and COS BAR Orange.


I sponged on the colors in the same pattern, then stamped the butterfly wing pattern over top using Konad Special Black polish. After that, I added my dots with Konad Special White and a dotting tool.


Thank you so much for looking. I'll be back in a couple of days with my negative space mani for the 52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.