Friday, April 10, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix - Needle Drag + Burgundy

Hi all! This is the first time I have ever tried the needle drag technique, and let me tell you, it is not all it's cracked up to be! I practiced this on paper first and thought I had this down, but was unable to translate it onto my nails. Ugh! But I do have some pretty sparkles for you, so that will make up for it.


At least my ring and little fingers turned out the way I wanted them to! I used Zoya Blaze as my base - holo burgundy! :) I love this polish so much! I then did vertical stripes of it alternating with China Glaze I'm Not Lion, then quickly used my needle to drag back and forth. The way it turned out on my ring finger is how I intended it to look on every nail...but you can't win 'em all!


Here is the gorgeous Zoya Blaze all by herself. Glittery holographic goodness. This went on it two smooth coats.


Thank you so much for reading today. Please make sure you look at what everyone else did for this week's prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.