Thursday, May 19, 2016

Rainbow Honey April 2016 Mystery Bag

Hello! So it's about a month late, but here is a peek at what I received in the April Rainbow Honey mystery bag. :)


It came with two nailpolishes, La Marguerite Rose and Summer Peach Tea, a lip balm, Summer Peach Tea scented cooling gel, and Summer Peach Tea Scented Topcoat. I swatched both polishes, and the pink is a great pink, but boring in my book. It will make a great base for manis, though. Here is what La Marguerite Rose looks like. The formula is great. It went on super smooth, and this is two coats. It's a bright, barbie pink, with cool undertones.


Summer Peach Tea is a lovely orangey-peach jelly with holo gold and silver glitters all throughout. It's a lovely sparkly color - perfect for summer! This one went on nicely as well. I did three coats here to try to minimize the nail line, but if you paint it over another polish, you really just need one coat.


Thank you so much for taking the time to read and look at my blog today! I'll be back at the end of the week with the next prompt for 40 Great Nail Art Ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.