Sunday, May 15, 2016

40 Great Nailart Ideas - Neon

Good evening! This week, our theme is neon, so I have a bright neon mani for you today! I started off with a white base for this ones, to make the colors brighter, and used a few colors from the China Glaze neon collection from last year.


I did an axtec pattern over top of stripes of neon using my striping polish from Orly called Jet Black, and my Sally Hansen nailart pen in Black. The colors I used for the background are China Glaze Glow With The Flow, DJ Blue My Mind, Red-y To Rave, and Violet-Vibes. I used Pure Ice SuperStar! underneath to make the colors pop.


Please make sure you visit the other people who posted their neon manis for this week's prompt! There are bound to be tons of ideas in there for some great summer nailart. :) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.