Saturday, May 7, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Floral

Hi everyone! Today, I have some floral nailart for you as part of this week's nail art challenge. I decided to go with some stamping and dotting since I am struggling with time management lately. :P


I used Heather's Hues It's Witchcraft for my base. It's a really pretty purple with blue shimmer. I stamped using Mundo de Unas Yellow and Cici&Sisi plate 19, then added dots in the center of each flower using Zoya Kimber, and Pretty & Polished Aquaholic and Appletini.


Here is what It's Witchcraft looks like on it's own. It is quite thin and sheer, so I ended up doing 4 coats for this. I probably could have stopped at 3, but added another coat after I accidentally smushed a nail. :)


Thank you so much for looking at my blog today. Please make sure you check out what all the other ladies did for this week's prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.