Friday, April 29, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Red/Orange

Hi everyone. I have a challenge post for you all today. This week's theme required three shades of red or orange, so I picked three polishes and just did a little bit of stamping, then made a decal for one nail, adding in a bit of glitter.


I started off with Zoya Paz for my base. It is a bright orange, leaning neon, and my camera kind of couldn't capture the true color, so just imagine this shade with neon glow! :P I added stamping using Mundo de Unas Red and It Girl plate IG 103. After that, I made myself a quick decal using the same things, but painted in alternating bits using Bear Pawlish Light My Fire.


Here is what Paz looks like by herself. This polish actually dries to a matte finish, but I was in a hurry getting out the door, so I had to use fast dry topcoat on them.


Ok, that is all I have for you today! Thank you so much for visiting, and please make sure you check all the other red and/or orange manis below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.