Saturday, August 16, 2014

Textured Floral

Today, I have a fun textured sparkly mani with stamping featuring a new plate I got from MoYou London. I used Julep Braiden as my base for this manicure, which I swatched in my last post. I used Konad Special Black to stamp different floral images from MoYou's Explorer plate 03.

MoYou London Explorer Plate 03
MoYou London Explorer Plate 03

These images all stamped beautifully. I added topcoat afterward to see how it would look shiny instead of matte. The answer is: pretty, shiny, sparkles! :D

MoYou London Explorer Plate 03
MoYou London Explorer Plate 03
MoYou London Explorer Plate 03

Hooray! I have been having so much fun with my nail art again lately. I feel awful that I lost it for a bit, but I'm back, people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.