Saturday, August 23, 2014

MoYou Sailor Plates: Obligatory Sea-Themed Nails

Good afternoon! After receiving these plates, I knew I just HAD to do some 'under the sea' nails. I had received butter LONDON Royal Navy a while back as a gift, so it was perfect to use for my base in this manicure. I sponged on butter LONDON Petrol, Big Smoke, and Airy Fairy to add some sparkly underwater magic. :D After that, I stamped images from MoYou London Sailor plates 07 & 10 using Konad Special White polish.

MoYou Sailor
MoYou Sailor
MoYou Sailor

Here is what it looked like prior to my stamping. I love layering these types of color shifting, shimmery polishes over dark bases. It's so pretty!


Take a look at the thumb - I love the way this one turned out!

MoYou Sailor

And here is butter LONDON Royal Navy all by itself. It was a little streaky - it seems like navy polishes always are, but it evened out nicely in three thin coats. It is a perfect true navy.

Butter London Royal Navy

Thank you so much as always for taking the time to read my little blog! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.