Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pink Floral Manicure with MoYou Suki XL Plate 06

Good evening! I know I've been MIA for a while, so I'm sorry for that. I had a bit of a health issue that laid me up for a few days and then lots of housework to catch up on afterward, so my nails have been neglected. But, I am totally fine now, so I am hoping to get myself caught back up on my blog now too! Today I have for you a mani that I am doing for the Stamping Plate Challenge. I chose MoYou Suki XL Plate 06, and opted to use the floral pattern on the plate.


I used Wet n Wild Stream of Consciousness from their Silver Lake Collection for my base. It is a soft, shimmery pink. It built up in three coats, but was pretty sheer. After that, I made decals by stamping the image in Nicole by OPI Be Ama-Zing!, and painted the background in white. I was pretty sloppy with it, but it was somewhat intentional. :)


Here is what Stream of Consciousness looks like on it's own. All of the colors from this collection are so pretty. I don't usually want all of the colors from any given collection, so that is a good thing!


Thank you so much for coming back to visit my blog! I'll be back in a couple days with my April Rainbow Honey Mystery Bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.