Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's Day Nailart

Good morning! The prompt in my stamping group is Valentine's Day this week. I love any excuse to be lovey dovey with my husband, so even though it may be a fake holiday, I say bring on the hugs and kisses and flowers and chocolates. My husband is my absolute best friend, so of course I had to do some cutesy sweet nails for the occasion. :)


I started off with some simple stamping with Bundle Monster plate BM-411, and almost left it because sometimes you have to keep it simple. But then the overachiever in me said "Ah Jess, just add more!". I would have been a perfect candidate for a job at Chochkie's. "More flair!!!" haha. The base color is Julep Shawn and I stamped over it with Konad Special White polish.


Anyway, after I did my initial stamping, I decided to make some little rose decals. I did these using Konad plate m76. The outline is Konad Special Black, and the sparkly pink is Julep Audrey. These decals didn't turn out bad at all! I smeared my thumb a little when I added topcoat, and the one on my ring finger took an accidental bath in acetone. I was too lazy to make another, and it still looked like a rose, so whatevs. :)


I hope you all have a happy Valentine's Day. Spend it with someone you love! Make sure you check out everyone else's Valentine's Day manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.