Thursday, February 5, 2015

More MoYou Floral Stamping

I have another new floral design for you from MoYou London Pro Plate 12. I decided to go dark on this one, and I'm liking it. I do feel like it's a bit too stark though, and I'm wishing I would have done some double stamping for this or something. Ah well.



I feel like a lot of my stamping has been sub-par lately and am starting to wonder what my problem is. I saw a post recently from Loki's Lacquer about cleaning and priming your stamper, so I'm going to give that a try. I've had a lot of issues with images transferring properly lately, and I know I can't fault the MoYou plates! I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you check out what the others did for this week's stamping group prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.