Sunday, February 15, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Purple + Hearts

Hi everyone. I finished this mani a couple of days ago, and had hoped to have it posted for Valentine's Day, but lately I just don't feel like taking pictures, or going through the photos, or adding my watermark, or any of that nonsense really. I just want o paint my nails and have them magically show up online here. *sigh* Anyway, I played with a pretty purple from Butter London, and one of my new stamping plates from Bundle Monster for this one!



The base is Butter London Stroppy. I stamped over it using Konad Special White and Bundle Monster plate BM-411, and then I carefully painted over the white using Pure Ice Busted. It is a super sheer purple shimmer. Here is what it looked like before I added Busted over top.


I like it both ways, but you can never have too much purple! ;) Here is what Butter London Stroppy looks like by itself. It is a super rich, shimmery, purple. I really like it!


Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.