Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 6 - Favorite Summer Color

Day 6 (July 11th) of the Summer Challenge is Favorite Summer Color. My favorite summer colorS are from the Zoya Beach & Surf collections. I seriously could not pick one. However, the colors I like best are Zoya Wednesday and Zuza. Wednesday reminds me of the ocean. When you are sitting up on a balcony out over the water this dirty blue green is exactly what you see right at the edge where the water is shallow and the sand is mixing in. I love love love this color! Because I could not leave out my other favorite, I did a bit of stamping with pretty Zuza, too. :) Take a look.

I stamped on Zoya Zuza using this circles design from mash-50. I have to say I am quite enamored by this mani. What do you think?

Here is lovely Wednesday all by herself. She's beautiful. :)

Thank you so much for looking! A full outline of the challenge can be found here. Please be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge, too!

  1. Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
  2. Kaki from GlitterObsession
  3. Cuti-CLUE-les
  4. Whimsical Glam
  5. Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
  6. Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
  7. Taya from Taya
  8. Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
  9. Diana from Nails by Diana
  10. Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
  11. Namira from Namira Rahman
  12. Chiro from Nail of This Week
  13. IsaBella at IsaBella's World
  14. Beautilicious Blogger
  15. Nikki from Little Green Heart
  16. Peace Love and Polish

9 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.