Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 8 - Duo Chrome, Flakie or Holo

For this mani, I decided to try out a couple of very old polishes I got from my dad. He is a chemist and had helped create some of the pigments that go in to various nailpolishes. At the time that he gave these to me (probably close to 10 years ago), these colors were not popular, so I didn't really wear them much, but I realized a couple years ago, that they are special. So, I have for you Revlon Silver Switch and KhakiZING. I decided to do a gradient so I could share both.


I took way too many photographs, because it was a bit tricky to capture the color shift. Look out below - photo spam!


And here is one last picture of Revlon Silver Switch all by itself.


Thanks for looking - check out what everyone else did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.