Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 2 - Silver

For silver nails, I thought about metal, and then things that are made out of metal, and that led me to....ROBOTS! I love robots, and I wish that I had one. Specifically, I with that I had Rosie from the Jetsons to do all my housework and cooking, and be super-nice to me. Yep. That's what I want. When robot-maids become affordable, I will have one. Anyway, on to the nails.


The base for this mani is the only chrome silver polish I have, which is Julep Harley. I then drew in my robots with my Orly striper in Jet Black, and added the accents using China Glaze Manhunt & Adventure Red-y, NYC High Line Green, and Zoya Pippa. I wanted themto look kind of like doodles...but I'm not that happy with how they turned out. So there you have it. I will be back next time with a gold mani for you.



Thanks for looking, and make sure you check out what everyone else did!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.