Sunday, May 13, 2012

Copy Cat Sat - Nailed It.

My mani today was inspired by one of my favorite blogs, Nailed It. This girl has such a steady hand, it's unreal. Mine shakes like crazy, but I am really working on getting more under control, so I chose this one specifically to help me master this. You can find her original post here. I don't have a yellow neon, but I do have orange and pink! So, I decided to do this with another color...and since I couldn't decide what color, I used them both! Two accent nails are better than one. Haven't you heard?! Here it is!
Spoiled Jail Bait, Spoiled Tip Your Waitress, ORLY Jet Black, NYC Tribeca Silver

I am pretty happy with how this turned out. I still struggle to get the striper brush under control, but practice makes perfect! Let me know what you think. I'll have another post for you soon!


2 comments:

  1. This is MUCH better then I can do! I love the colors- so in right now! I found you blog hopping and now following!

    Frances
    hellofrances.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! It's great to hear that you think it's good. I'm always so critical of myself! Although I will say that I liked this one so much, I still have it on my right hand and my left hand has a totally different mani! haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.