Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Mani with Painted Polish (which I named!!!)

Hi everyone. I was super excited to find out that one of the names I suggested for a new polish from Painted Polish was chosen, and Lexi actually sent me a bottle of the color. It is named Single & Ready to Kringle (man I'm clever bahaha), and it's a really fun Christmas glitter. It's a crelly in a pale pink base with red, green, and holo glitters throughout. It makes me think of peppermint. I decided to stamp some fun Christmas images over top using Mundo de Unas Red.


I used Bundle Monster's BM-H01 and BM-H02 for the images of the reindeer and snowflakes. :)


Here is what Single & Ready to Kringle looks like on it's own. Lexi's whole Christmas collection looks amazing, so you should definitely head over to check it out. ;)


Have a great evening, and thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.