Saturday, December 12, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Winter

I decided to focus on wintry colors for this mani instead of snowflakes since I just did a snowflake manicure last week. So, I made some decals using CICI&SISI plate 23, and I really love the way they came out.


I started off with Butter London Scouse for my base. It is a lovely blue shimmer that shifts purple. My camera didn't capture the purple, but I promise you, it is there. :) I made my decals using Mundo de Unas Holland Blue, and filled in the little flower/star in the center using Julep Kris. I added Pretty & Polished The Sky Is Falling to the diamond around the center.


Here is what Scouse looks like on its own. It is quite thin, so this is about 3-4 thin coats with 1 coat of Out The Door topcoat.


Make sure you check out every one's winter manicures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.