Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Butterfly Manicure for Spring

Good morning! The theme this week in our stamping group is Spring, and, although I know the good weather is right around the corner, the persistent cold around here has been keeping me down. Well, this mani may have just pulled me right out of it because it makes me happy just to look at it! I did some simple stamping in green and then created some butterfly stamping decals to place over top. I really love how these came out!


I started off with two coats of Julep Francis, then stamped this vine pattern using Bundle Monster plate BM-406 and NYC High Line Green. Here is what it looked like before I added my butterflies.


After that, I created decals using PUEEN39 (and removed all of the flowers). I colored in each butterfly using Sally Hansen Purple Craze, Barielle Joytini, and Wet n Wild Dream Poppy. I added white to the back of each one to make the colors brighter. Once they were dry, I placed them on each nail at different angles, then added topcoat.


Hooray for Spring! I'm so excited to finally feel WARM again! Here is a quick swatch of Julep Francis all by itself. I'm slowly working my way through a lot of my untried colors, but it is taking a while. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by to read! Please make sure you take a peek at what everyone else did for their spring manis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.