Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Rainbow Honey January 2016 Mystery Bag

Hello and happy Thursday! It's Friday-Eve, so that means the weekend is almost here! Woooooo! Today, I have for you my mystery bag from Rainbow Honey! I got two full-size polishes this month, a lip balm, lip scrub, and whipped cream soap.  The lip stuff is cucumber melon scented and smells so good. I haven't used the soap yet, but I really like the concept. :D


This first polish is Called Planet M. It is a lovely deep magenta pink with tiny iridescent flakies, and blue shimmer. I did two coats here with one coat of topcoat.



The stamping was done using Mundo de Unas Sunflower and BM-XL29. Man I love my MdUs, they are my favorite!


The other polish I received is called Caramel Forest. It is a glitter topper with orange metallic hexes, large white squares, small black and gold hexes, and gold flakies and shimmer. It is shown here over Rainbow Honey Mr. Saturn. It's super sparkly in person. I did two coats and then added topcoat.


Thank you so much for looking today. I will be back on Friday or Saturday with this week's challenge post for the Nail Tarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.