Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Grandma's Christmas Sweatshirts

The prompt for this week in my stamping group on facebook is Sweater Weather. Since I have no plates that have any cool sweater-y patterns, I decided to do sweatshirts instead. You know those themed embroidered sweatshirts that grandmas and teachers wear? I thought it would be fun to make a cute decal that looks like something that would go on one of those sweatshirts.


I hope you all like my mani for this week. I'm feeling so festive! This is Julep Leah and the bells were painted with Barielle Soul-er Powered and O.P.I. An Affair In Red Square, and the outline was Konad Special Black polish.


Here is what Julep Leah looks like on its own. It is a lovely opaque green with slight shimmer.


Thank you so much for looking. Let's see what the other girls came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.