Monday, October 1, 2012

Nail-Aween Nail Art Challenge

Alright, so it appears that the extra stressful times are behind me for the moment, and I'm getting back into the groove of taking three classes on top of my full-time job. I have decided to participate in a nail art challenge for Halloween. It is self-paced, so it looks like I will be doing about 2-3 manicures a week. That seems somewhat manageable to me. We shall see. :)

Here is the info about the challenge. If you want to join in on the fun, contact Dahlia at datyorkLoves.








Here is a list of the other participants so far if you'd like to see what everyone is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.