Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lotus Stamping Nail Art with Orly Fowl Play

Hi everyone! Today, I have a quick stamping manicure for you featuring one of my new Bundle Monster plates and beloved Mundo de Unas again! I love the lotus flower designs on these plates so much. I decided to wear Orly Fowl Play earlier this week because it just seemed so "fall" to me. It is a deep vampy purple filled with flakies and shimmer. I love me some flakies!


After a day, I decided I needed to dress it up, so I tried my hand at some gradient stamping. I used Mundo de Unas Mexican Pink and Lilac. The plate is Bundle Monster BM-XL174.


Thank you so much for looking. I'll be back on Friday with this week's 40 Great Nail Art Ideas post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.