Sunday, June 14, 2015

Go Cavs! - Game 5 Nailart

Today is game 5 of the NBA Finals, and we could not be any more excited and proud of our Cavaliers this year! It's funny because I don't usually care about sports at all, but I guess all that changes when you finally have a team you can get excited about. I used to adore basketball when I was age 8-13 or so, and that was mostly because I grew up outside of Chicago at the height of the Michael Jordan magic era. :)


I did this mani using Pure Ice Vintage as my base and then I drew everything in freehand using Julep Coco and Butter London Royal Navy and a small nail art brush.


Go Cavs! Thank you so much for reading - I'll be back in a couple days with a new mani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.