Thursday, September 18, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Burnt Orange/Copper

Hi all! I got a little short on time, so I had to settle for a simple stamped manicure for today's post. I have very little in the way of burnt orange/copper polish, but this one will have to suffice. It is a polish that was released exclusively by Target two years ago: a no-name orange from COS BAR. I rarely wear orange on it's own because it's just not a good color for me, so you know I had to add some stamping here. And since fall is apparently here (the horror!), I did a nice fall leaf manicure.


I stamped using an image from MoYou London's Suki Plate 07 with Avon Gleaming Gold. After that, I stamped leaf images over top of it using Clinique Garnet Ice and Bundle Monster plate BM04 and Red Angel plates RA-118 and RA-121.


Here is COS BAR's orange on it's own. This polish is on the thin side, so I did three thin coats to build this up to full opacity.

COS BAR

Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you look at what everyone else shared for their orange/copper polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.