Friday, December 6, 2013

Nails Inc Fibre Optic & Galaxy Polish Swatches!

Good morning. I have two new polishes to show off from Nails Inc. today! They are both gorgeous and glittery and therefore I automatically love them. :)


I decided to try them both out over top of a plain navy cream - Loreal After Hours. The first one I'll show is Nails Inc. Fibre Optic in Mayfair Mews. This has multiple, tiny blue iridescent and holographic bar glitters in a navy jelly base. The base is extremely thin and would probably take a while to build up, so I wore undies to save time, but it is loaded with glitter, so this is just two coats over top of After Hours.

Nails Inc Fibre Optic
Nails Inc Fibre Optic
Nails Inc Fibre Optic
Nails Inc Fibre Optic

This next one is equally awesome, and is definitely a good polish for making a galaxy. It is Nails Inc. Galaxy in Trafalgar Crescent. It has small and medium sized hex glitters in an iridescent base. I didn't go all out and do an actually galaxy here because I wanted to show it on it's own. It's pretty good. I'm sure there are lots of girls who would be satisfied with this for their galaxy nails. I liked how the iridescence created different light and dark spaces without any effort!

Nails Inc Galaxy
Nails Inc Galaxy
Nails Inc Galaxy
Nails Inc Galaxy

I'll tell you what, Sephora sucks me in every time with their 'spend $50 get free shipping' promo. You would think I would have learned by now. One of these beauties was purchased specifically to tip me up over the $50 mark. I don't remember which one it was now, but I am sure glad I caved in and bought it!

Here is Loreal After Hours by itself. Try to ignore how streaky it looks. I need a new bottle of topcoat. It's not the polishes fault!

Loreal After Hours


Thanks for checking out these pretty polishes! I have my last paper to write this weekend, but I am graduating from college in 2 weeks, so get ready for some nail art! I am so excited that I will finally have time again!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway - it ends on 12/15!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.