Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Nails ft. OPI Black Magic Mountain

Good morning and happy Thanksgiving. Just a quick post to show off my autumn nails for today and show my thanks for an unexpected gift from one of my coworkers. :) At work last week, I received a whole BAG of OPI nailpolish to my amazement. Thank you, Cindy for cleaning out your cabinets and deciding that you didn't want these any more. I know how much this polish costs and I appreciate more than I can even say.


I decided to use one in my mani for Thanksgiving - OPI Black Magic Mountain. It's a great color for fall!


After painting my nails with this polish, I did some stamping over it with Julep Zelda - another great stamping color. This is Bundle Monster plate BM04.


Ok - I'm off to enjoy my day. I'm having 1st Thanksgiving at a rehabilitation facility where my mother-in-law is recovering from a broken leg and the 2nd one at a fire station! After that I shop til I drop, then hopefully we will put up the Christmas tree. I just love this time of year. Have a great day everyone. I hope you all get to spend time with your loved ones and while you are with them, think about how lucky you are to have them - I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.